Give this movement a try when you're feeling playfully energized and ready to CRUSH that core!
This is one of my favorite exercises. It's so much fun, and you feel a serious burn from head to toe!
Notes on form:
- Keep your ankles squeezed together.
- Engage your lats by pulling your shoulders away from your ears & keeping your neck long.
- This is a swinging movement, so while you want to maintain enough control to keep your back safe, you also need to let go so your feet can move side to side freely.
- Exhale as you pull your feet to the side, inhale as your legs swing back in the opposite direction.
- Keep your abs TIGHT the whole time by tucking your pelvis forward.
Perform this for intervals of 20-45 seconds with 10-30 seconds of recovery in between for 3-4 sets.
Let me know how you like it on IG/TW @cassiebstrong #BStrong!