Try this movement on the TRX if you want to work your backside and target your inner thigh at the same time! Bonus: it works your core like crazy too!
Notes on form:
- 1 foot on floor, 1 foot in single strap TRX.
- Foot in strap: rotate heel downward and knee upward. Keep leg straight.
- Hinge hips back as you bend your standing leg.
- Keep chest as upright as possible with straight spine.
- Aim to bend standing leg to 90 degree angle. Squeeze qlute as you stand.
- Keep downward pressure on TRX strap for entire movement.
Perform 10-20 reps on each side for 3-4 sets.
You can progress this exercise by holding weight as you do it, in which case, perform a maximum of 12 reps per side.
Let me know what you think on IG/TW @cassiebstrong #BStrong!