Here comes a serious core burn! See how long you can do this movement before your form breaks! (It's not easy!!)
Here's the move:
- High Plank Hold
- Dynamax Push & Bounce
- Catch w/ Other Hand + Oblique Crunch to Ball
Alternate sides each rep for 30-60sec w/ 10-15sec rest.
[Plank Hold + Dynamax Push]
- Keep hips & shoulders squared up w/ floor as you lift 1 hand off to push ball.
- Lats stay engaged, neck stays long, legs stay straight and belly stays tight through pushing movement.
- Hips & shoulders stay squared up with floor, even with 1 hand elevated & 1 leg moving.
- Squeeze your belly in tight!
- Lift knee to side & crunch it up toward the ball.
How long did you last your 1st attempt?! Tell me on IG/TW/FB @cassiebstrong!