Whether you move fast or slow, this exercise is sure to get you sweatin'!! I'm using a LYNX Board, but if you don't have one you can use gliders or hand towels on a smooth surface.
Here's the move:
A. 4 Gliding Mountain Climbers (2/leg)
B. Open to Side Plank + 1 Gliding Knee Crunch
Alternate between these 2 movements until you've completed 10 reps, (faced each way 5x). Rest 30-60sec between sets OR incorporate this exercise into a circuit.
[Gliding Mountain Climbers]
- Keep lats engaged, neck long, belly tight and spine straight
- Pull your knees forward so they're pointing at the space between your arms
- Keep your hips at shoulder height & isolate your legs
[Side Plank Gliding Knee Crunch]
- In side plank, keep your top foot in front of your bottom foot so they're aligned heel to toe
- Keep shoulders, back & abdominals braced firmly
- Powerfully crunch your knees toward your chest as you glide your feet toward your booty
- Keep your bottom hip lifted the same distance of the floor as they were when you were in your side plank
Tell me what other exercises you did along with this core challenge on FB/IG/TW @cassiebstrong!