Day 16! This drill works your body head to toe, and you don't stop moving until it's done! That's right, no built in breaks!! You're performing each exercise for a full 60 seconds, alternating between the 2 with no rest in between.
Here's the drill:
- 60sec of battle rope windmill russian twists
- 60sec of 5sec lunge holds + switch jumps (hold lunge for 5sec, jump & switch, hold on other side for 5sec, continue for 60sec)
- Perform for 3-5 rounds; 6-10min work
[Battle Rope Windmill Russian Twists]
- Sit back with belly tight, lumbar spine slightly tucked, and cervical spine long
- You can dig your heels into the floor, or lift your feet up to a table top position if you'd like to challenge your core more
- Elbows soft, arms straight, one arm chases the other up and over
- Twist your entire torso side to side as you windmill your arms
[Lunge Hold + Switch Jump]
- When holding lunge, both knees are bent; shin of back leg is parallel to floor
- Front foot is flat, back foot only the ball of your foot is on the floor
- Pull your belly tight and drive through your front heel as you spring up for your switch jump
- When you land, be sure to land softly so that your knees don't experience too much impact
What burned more? Your shoulders? Your abs?? Your legs?! Tell me on IG/FB/TW @cassiebstrong!