DAY 20! Here's an equipment-free drill you can do anywhere, anytime! Alternating between an upper body focused exercise and a lower body focused exercise, you'll get a total body burn going that is sure to get your heart pumping!
Here's the drill:
- 60sec Plyo Knee Crunch Push-ups
- 60sec Lunge 5sec Hold + Switch Jump
- Alternate between each, no rest between
- Complete 2-4 rounds of each exercise
[Plyo Knee Crunch Push-ups]
- Lower into push-up.
- Push powerfully with arms & toes as you pull your belly tight, lifting opposite hand & foot, crunching your knee under your chest & tapping it with opposite hand.
- Alternate sides each rep.
*** You can see after my 10th rep that I eliminated the "plyo", the explosiveness, of my push-up. This move is totally doable without the plyo approach if you need to make it lower impact. ***
[Lunge Hold + Switch Jump]
- When holding lunge, both knees are bent; shin of back leg is parallel to floor
- Front foot is flat, back foot only the ball of your foot is on the floor
- Pull your belly tight and drive through your front heel as you spring up for your switch jump
- When you land, be sure to land softly so that your knees don't experience too much impact
How many rounds did you do your 1st attempt?! Tell me on IG/FB/TW @cassiebstrong!