This exercise gets the Body Fix crew DRIPPING in sweat! Get ready to engage you entire body and work up some serious heat!
Perform this movement for intervals of 30-60 seconds per side for 2-4 sets.
Notes on form:
Keep your spine neutral by:
- Squeezing glutes and lower abs to tuck pelvis slightly forward
- Keeping gaze straight forward toward the floor to keep neck aligned
- Pulling shoulders down back to lengthen neck and engage lats
- Focusing on squeezing the glute of the elevated foot to ensure lower back is supported
- Rotating to reach to the ceiling until hips are stacked; top hip should not rotate farther back than bottom hip
How many reps were you able to do your first time trying?! Tell me on IG/TW: @cassiebstrong #BStrong!