Another fun drill from B Strong Body Fix to work that bod' from head to toe & get your heart pumping strong!
Here's the drill:
- 30sec Burpee + 2 Star Jumps
- 30sec 6 Butt Kicks, 1 Squat, 2 Broad Jumps, 4 Hops Backward
- Alternate between these 2 movements for 2-4 rounds [each round is exactly 1 min]
- No rest between movements or rounds
Burpee + 2 Star Jumps
- Stay light on both your hands & your feet for the burpee by keeping your core super tight & lats engaged [pull shoulders away from your ears!]
- The Star Jump is essentially a jumping jack - just your feet don't land on the ground when they move apart - so if the star jump is too much just do jumping jacks!!
Butt Kicks & Broad Jumps Drill
- Butt Kicks are just that - heel to booty, people!!
- The squat before the broad jump is essential - the bend in your knees will make your jump more powerful & reduce the impact of the landing on your knees
- On that note, when you land your broad jumps - BEND YOUR KNEES!
- On the hops backward, your goal is to get back to where you started your 2 broad jumps
This one's definitely more complex, so don't get frustrated if it takes a minute to catch on. But... once you caught on... did you have fun?! Tell me on FB/IG/TW @cassiebstrong!